|Job Title||Sales / Account Specialist*|
|Location||Staten Island*||*Position is based out of Staten Island|
Sales Representative at Richmond County Ambulance, NY
Richmond County Ambulance Service, Inc. located in the 5 boroughs of New York City is one of the largest private ambulance companies that service the community. We provide emergency and non-emergency ambulance services as well as wheelchair van services. Our main focus is to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of patient care.
Business Development Representative is a Full Time Position. Compensation: Salary & commission with such benefits as Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, Flexibility, etc. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Representative. Flexibility is a key component in the success of this role within our company.
- Integrity & Honesty
- Strong Organizational Skills
- The abilities to multi-task and function effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Driven
- Excellent Peoples Skills
- Duties include direct one-to-one communication with customer or client.
- Develops strategically targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local market forces impacting service sales.
- Answers all questions concerning services.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives in assigned area.
- Analyze records of present and past services, trends, and costs, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Briefs management on account status.
- Performs promotional work and develops new accounts.
- Develop long-term relations with key accounts.
- Creates, builds and maintains relationships with all key customers.
- Responsible for new account identification and development.
- Provides a high level of service expertise and customer service to all accounts.
- Tracks activities and submits reports on service activities.
- Provides ideas to improve product and company performance.
- Interacts with management to refine service and market initiatives.
- Has familiarity with the 5 boroughs of New York City.
- Willingness to learn the ambulance service operations and industry.
- Appropriately utilizes all marketing tools and resources including computer generated presentations.
- Effective administrator who efficiently manages time, resources and workload, by in an self-managed environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
Demonstrated Microsoft Office proficiency with business applications - word processing, excel spreadsheets and databases, power-point.
Relevant Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred